You will have an immediate account hold, all your listings will be blocked forever, and your money will be held by Amazon for at least 90 days before you can have it sent to your bank account. Not only will Amazon close your current account, but they will store and track all of your computer information.
This includes your IP address, cookies, flash objects, and computer hardware*(more about this later). Not only will they track these things on your computer, but they will also store your Name, credit card number, bank account number, email address, physical address, phone number, and any other information you may have given to Amazon. Sounds easy right?
Let’s begin the stealth...
Outline of steps needed to take to get back on Amazon, each one of these will be gone through in detail farther into this eBook.
• Remove Any Amazon Software from your computer. (Amazon bulk lister, etc.)
• Get organized. (Create a list for your Amazon Info. Have a list of information that you have already given or used, and a list of new and current information you will be using. )
• Create a Name (LLC- Preferred, DBA- Optional)
• Use Firefox- (Clear you cookies)
• Reset Your IP Address
• Change Your Router (Amazon will track you if you use the same modem/router)
• Remove and replace your NIC adapter ( More about this farther into the chapter)
• Create a new Address (Get a UPS suite address- recommended.)
• Set up a new phone number
• Obtain a new bank account under your LLC/DBA
• Create a new Debit card to verify your account
• Create your new Amazon Account
• List SLOWLY, and only items that you have not yet sold. (Don’t start selling the
same items that you were suspended selling first.)
Always remember your goal to fool Amazon into thinking you are someone else. ANY information you give that can be linked back to you may trigger an account link and get your new Amazon account suspended. There are many ways of messing up, so make sure you follow this guide carefully. There are many ways Amazon uses your info to track you down, and we will cover it in detail further on...