Home » » Your Backlink Gets Syndicated Along With The Press Release!

Your Backlink Gets Syndicated Along With The Press Release!


Let me show you some examples. Look at this Press Release: 

This Press Release was syndicated to over 1,640 websites. All these 1,640 websites were indexed by Google and their backlinks are counting. Most of the websites syndicating the Press Release has the backlink on them.
Take a look at one of the press release being syndicated, you can see my backlink there: 

 
This Press Release, along with the backlink is syndicated to over 1,640 websites totally beyond my control. They get syndicated all by themselves.
With this type of syndication, I can potentially earn up to 1,640 backlinks pointing back to my website, with the anchor text intact! 


Now let's look at another Jaw-Dropping example:
This Press Release was syndicated to over 4,340 websites! That's potentially 4,340 backlinks from just one Press Release!
What if I send out 2 Press Release? What if I send out 3 Press Release? Crazy LinkBuilding? Now you know it!
Ok, now to prove that the backlink gets syndicated along with the Press Release, here's one of the syndication: 
Out of nowhere, without my knowledge, beyond my control, I am serious, this Press Release got its way into DocStoc.
I don't know how it gets onto DocStoc, I think maybe DocStoc is syndicating one of the PR site which gives out PDF version of a PR.

Look at this, my backlink is active. The best part, it is from a highly trusted, PR 6 PDF directory!
I can tell you, this is crazy. I merely submit my Press Release to the 25 sites only, and those 25 sites do not include DocStoc. I really don't know how in a world DocStoc gets the PR and the backlink is intact!
Who else wants a PR 6 backlink without doing anything at all?
Now, let's see another syndication: 
This Press Release got onto a BlogSpot blog too! Obviously, this blog is an autoblog that autopost anything related to its keyword, I think I hit his 

keyword accidentally and that's why my PR is syndicated on his blog. It's good, I like the backlink!
If you just keep on looking, you will find within the 4,340 syndications, many of them contain my backlink.
I cannot promise each and every one of them has my backlink, since I have no control over how content is syndicated across the Internet, especially a Press Release, but I can safely say, this technique is so unique that it can build backlinks in the shortest time you can imagine, coming from websites that are usually authority sites, get indexed by Google so fast and, the best part, you can do this for FREE!
Another good thing about using Press Release to build backlinks is that most of the Press Release websites have near perfect internal linking. This helps them retain their traffic to generate more page views which in turn, increases their revenue. 

We are capitalizing on their good internal linking. This internal linking will usually boost our Press Release's PageRank over time. This adds more and more value to our backlink over time, so our website can withstand the growing competition! 

to be continue....




Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Travel deals | Best Deal | Best Deal Hunter
Copyright © 2013. renegade tory - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger